Im back!!!

Well.. Its been a long time since I have blogged.. Im back from my short vacation.. happy n very contended meeting my loved ones.... family get togethers are always fun n d day wen v leave them fills me with some weird feelings.... yeah weird!! I sometimes feel I may not b able to meet thm later.. wht if somethng happens to me? So I make it a point (at least try to make) tht whtever I think of doing for others I never postpone... Tht somehow gives me a sense of incompleteness.. a kind of fear engulfs me :(

anyways.. Im back and will upload all my pending posts.. Many r queued up n d pile seems to be increasing (like my office work)... I daily go to office with full of energy n with a steady mind thinking I should complete my case my evening at any cost (By the way my work is to write Case studies for MBA Grads) but somehow tht thought does'nt linger for more than 15 mins... I try hard.. but I end up checking my gmail.. blog.. read articles(which are in no way related to my area of writing)... I try n try n try .. thn take a couple of tea n coffee breaks thinking tht it wud get b back to track... but alas!! Finally I realize tht I havent worked n thrs just half an hour to go home frm office...:P

Im not sure about my work but I wanna update my blog regularly.. I have come across a blog named "Daily writing practice" I was really impressed... 365 posts ie a post for each day in a year!!! wow.. thts really incredible..Inspiration

Comments

  1. That was one of the simplest yet from the heart kinda post I've read after a long time! :)
    Yes, a good bye after a family get-together and fun makes us sink for a while..
    just felt as if my sis was talking to me when i read the post..
    she was in hyd until a few years ago working with google and used to fret a lot when she missed home and home food :)

    Thanks for all the encouring words in my space, dear. Glad to note that my space is helping a lovely girl like you who is soon gonna take up the "project 365 days blogging!!"

    Best of luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bharathy: Hey thanku so much for ur comments.. I was lil busy these days n cudnt check ur comments.. awww so sweet of u.. Oh my god.. I never expected it.. esp from YOU.. bcoz for me u r a-la sanjeev kapoor.. coz I know if I hv any query in my kitchen experiments I definitely hv d solution in ur blog.. till date it has been that way...thnku so much coz ur words hv made my day.. vry encouraging n touched by the comparison made to ur sis... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mood swings...

Lucky Mascot!

My love!!!