Tagged - Behind the Wordages!!!

A Bit late than planned.. had a hectic weekend so cudnt squeeze out time for my blog.. n now Im back on track…
1.   What encouraged you to create your own blog and write the very first meaningful blog post?
Ohh.. To be frank I was into blogging from last year.. I was helping my Director sir (my boss) in his blogging (right from editing, posting, designing his poetry)..  n some time later my hubby (then my fiancé :P) also started blogging n I also helped him out in designing, editing n posting… Though I was helping around everyone in blogging I never had an urge to start a blog for  myself… Actually I never had time for that because life was full of fun... I was always surrounded with tons of friends.. n I shared my thoughts, dreams, desires n fears with either my parents, sister, friends, my boyfriend… I had many many people to share evn d crankiest thought I had …

Thn I got married.. after 6 months of my marriage I started realizing that I had to prioritize my words n topics…the hierarchy of my sharing varied were:
Hubby :shared few regular things with him …since both of us were working v hardly got an hour or so for ourselves so I prioritize my thoughts well in advance n tell him only the top 3 from the list..
Parents: I share a few very very important things with my parents..thy live far away so I cant share each n every thought of mine to them as I used to do earlier…

Sister: I share a few crazy thoughts with my sisy…v r more like friends.. evn she lives near my parents so in a phone call I cant b fooling around as how I talk to her in person.. so v share a few silly jokes.. n also gossip(which I love doing with her)..

Friends: I have MANY frnds..few of thm r in US n UK.. n most of them r married n few of thm hv kids.. n Thn few who live in other states… so in the occasional calls v jus say “hi hello- hows life- work- do Tc- Missng U –buh bye” talks…

so I figured out I was not sharing my thoughts n feelings to anyone.. not anybodys fault tough.. situations n circumstances wer such that I cudnt talk freely, which was the way I used to do earlier… and I talk dime for dozen…so tis was one way out to vent out my feelings… through a blog of my own,..whr I can talk whtever comes o my mind… no priority talks.. no weighing topics n selecting the best ones … I also didn’t want to share my blog with any of my frnds or relatives or anyone whom I know coz I want to just put out all my feelings… so that I feel relaxed n tis will keep a track of my mood swings, my life, my feelings…n I strongly believe that I wont live long.. so I want to record my thoughts so that someday wen I wont b thr all my loved ones- above said hubby, parents, sister n frnds n mayb my kids too will enjoy reading it :)

2.  Do you still have the same old reasons to blog or something new added up?    
Its just been 2 months since I hv started blogging n I still face teething problems in it .. hope I will find a smooth sailing in the long run… things which muse me in future will be definitely added… mayb smthng more of me.. my photography.. my paintings - all of them will find  a place in my blog!

 P.S: Im not taging anyone coz I dont hav any blogging frnds other than u  shomi (my cuppy cake)!!!

Comments

  1. This is such a sweet sweet post, Swapna :)
    ..sweeter than the words which you left in mine after making the cutlets :)So glad to know that you all liked it ..
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bharathy:thnku so much for d encouraging words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mood swings...

Lucky Mascot!

My love!!!